Have you heard about Affiliate Marketing or Affiliate Business? If you do not have much idea, about “What is Affiliate Marketing?” or “How to earn from Affiliate Marketing?”, then you are at right place. Go through this article to improve your understanding about Affiliate Marketing.
Affiliate Marketing is one of the best and a very common way to earn from your website/blog. Affiliate marketing is based upon internet traffic on your website/blog. There are merchant’s who want to increase sales. Merchant’s provide links that you can copy-paste at suitable places on your website/blog. If visitors click on those affiliate links then they will be redirected to merchant’s website and they can make purchase from merchant’s site. If they go through link given on your site and make any purchase their then you get commission of that sale as a reward. This is the concept behind Affiliate Marketing.
This seems simple isn’t it? If you already have traffic in your site/blog then you can easily setup affiliate links on your site, there are a lot of affiliate programs available on internet, but if you are new to this stuff then i would suggest you to focus upon getting more visitors to your website.
To earn from affiliate marketing, it is necessary to have a website registered. If do not have one then have a look at tasks given below that you will have to complete:
- Select a theme for your website like cooking, insurance, gadgets etc.
- Register a domain name and purchase a premium theme for your website.
- Create a Paypal account because many merchant’s pay through Paypal.
- Start writing blogs on different topics.
- Follow best practices to optimize your blog on search engines, like Google etc..
- Find and select best affiliate programs matching your site’s theme.
- Register with them and add their affiliate links to your blog.
- Visitors will click on affiliate links and if they make any purchase from merchant’s site then you will get commission for that sale.
Hold on! Why your site visitors will ever click on affiliate links given on your website? Visitors will not go to that link or even if he/she goes to that link even then there is no guarantee that they will make any purchase there unless you will not recommend it in your blog. That’s right. Visitors will make purchase from your site link, if you will recommend that product. Use your blog as a marketing outlet for particular product/services. It is your job to find the best products/services available in market then do your analysis of that product, find out the best affiliate programs for that product and add into your website. Write an effective blog for that product and highlight
the best features of product to convince visitors to purchase it.
Remember that it’s your reputation which is at stake if you recommend a bad product. Always make a right choice and recommend right product.