Are you WordPress Beginner? if Yes then this is must to read post for you.
One of my friend contacted me for suggestion to start her own blog site of recipes.
Visit – www.shalinivyas.com
I suggested her to buy hosting on iPage and a list of must to have WordPress plugins. The experience was amazing for her.
Now let’s give a look to my Must have WordPress Plugins for your First Day Set-up. See full details of wordpress Must have WordPress Plugins
- JetPack – Jetpack can help secure your site, increase performance & traffic, and simplify how you manage your site.
- Akismet– is the best guard against comment spam for WordPress sites, its free and best.
- BackUpWordPress– Protect your data loss using BackUpWordPress. Back up your entire site including your database and all your files on a schedule that suits you.
- Google XML Sitemaps– This plugin generates a XML-Sitemap compliant sitemap of your WordPress blog. This format is supported by Ask.com, Google, YAHOO and MSN Search. The SEO plugins listed above can also do the sitemap for you therefore you do not need Google XML sitemaps if you purchase any of above SEO plugin.
- W3 Total Cache– The fastest and most complete WordPress performance optimization plugin. No match of this and once you use the w3 total cache plugin you will love it.
- Contact Form 7– Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. Supports Ajax-enabled form submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on. 6 out of 5 stars.
- Simple Social Share– A simple social sharing plugin that adds a list of social media sharing buttons on your website, very light plugin.
- Mailpoet Newsletters– Send newsletters, post notifications or auto responders from WordPress easily, and beautifully. Create your Newsletter quickly.
- EWWW Image Optimizer– The EWWW Image Optimizer is a WordPress plugin that will automatically optimize your images as you upload them to your blog. Must to have plugin for managing your site load time.
- WP Video Lightbox– The Plugin allows you to add videos on a page using lightbox overlay display similar to the one shown below. This plugin can be used to display Flash, YouTube, Vimeo, iFrame and images etc in a lightbox overlay. The embedded videos can be viewed on iPad as well.
Thanks for reading my post, Please provide your valuable comments.