The review and start rating plugins are very useful for your blog presentation, even it helps readers to understand the product you want to elaborate.
I have come with some best rated and useful plugins which you can use to provide information about any product or software using the number of customizable features.
#1 WordPress Review Plugin
Wp-Product-Review – Rated 4.1 out of 5 stars
The lite version of WP Product Review Plugin has More than 40,000+ active installations
The lite version of the plugin is useful to quickly transform your posts into detailed reviews with pros and cons, affiliate links, ratings, rich fragment, and reviews.
Provides the shortcode which can be used at desired place of past/page. facilities to show the review box anywhere in the post/page, or you can display 5 boxes at a time for a different product in the same page.
Ex : [P_REVIEW post_id=1234 visual=’full’]
Other notable features:
- Custom Review Icons and Preloader functionality.
- Unlimited Options for customization.
- PROs and Cons chart.
#2 WordPress Review Plugin
Wp-Customer-Reviews – 4.4 out of 5 stars
Is free with more than Active 40,000+ installations, You may have seen many sites crawling and showing user-generated reviews, which includes google places and local search. WP Customer Reviews permit you to configure a specific page on your blog to receive customer testimonials and to write reviews about a product.
- WordPress Multi-site and Multi-user compatibility – (WPMU/ WordPress MU/WPMS ).
- Control reviews – submissions are moderated and you can choose which reviews to be shown.
- Reviews are displayed to search engines in Schema.org microformat and to the reader in a user-friendly format.
- Prevents automated spambots from submitting the reviews.
- fully customizable, that includes fields to ask for, required and to show.
- Shortcodes format to insert reviews and review form on any blog post, page or in the widget.
- Supports external stylesheet so you can modify it to fit your theme perfectly.
- Supports both any kind Business and Product or Software review types.
- Is fast and very lightweight, even including the star rating image. Will not slow down your blog loading time.
- And much more other features…
The team is keep adding new cool features suggested by users.
#3 WordPress Review Plugin
Wp-Review – 3.8 out of 5 stars
more than 80,000+ active installations to Create wonderful reviews, Choose the Star feature, add the percentages or Points of the reviewed item. Supports the Retina Display feature, Unlimited Color Schemes, and WPMU.
The plugin is almost full featured as the community developed it says that have earned much from WordPress and has delivered it free to WordPress.
WP Review plugin is very easy to setup and a powerful way to provide review content quickly, without impacting the speed of the website. As a blogger the plugin provides you to review or rank products, it’s services, tools, software, business, recipes, or any other content on your website.
The plugin is fully customizable and lightweight way to create reviews using the stars, percentage or point rating method. It incorporates support of WPMU, Rich snippets-Google, translation, and unlimited colors options. install it and follow the simple configuration instructions to place it in your desired location.
Install and setup the simple configuration to place it in your desired location in post or page.
#4 WordPress Review Plugin
Ultimate-Review – 5 out of 5 stars
The ultimate review plugin is available for free and premium for advanced users as per you need having more then 400+ active installations.
The plugin is very simple that lets the visitors submit reviews of different products, software, business events, recipes or anything else. Easy to configure that comprise 2 smart review shortcodes, one that displays a review form that your visitors can use to submit reviews. Full of other required necessary options that are included to adjust scoring and review rating , ask the readers to provide the login or email confirmation, customize how reviews should be displayed.
- receive and maintain user reviews
- Create reviews sub-category, like value, appearance, quality, etc and allow in-depth reviews.
- You can display the reviews for single or multiple products.
- Using multiple rating systems you can enjoy points and percentage feature.
- Set the maximum score as input for the reader to allow either select the value from dropdown selection or enter using the text field.
- Apply custom CSS for and desired CSS you want to show.
- you have the option to show the name of an author and the review date.
- You can limit or restrict the products to be reviewed in the list.
- pagination feature for the long list.
- If you are using Ultimate Product Catalog plugin then you can limit the review that in a particular catalog.
For advanced users you can go for premium version that includes lots of useful features:
- allow reviewers to log in using popular social media like facebook, google, twitter and submit the review.
- Replace “Reviews” and “Rating” tab on WooCommerce product page with Ultimate Review.
- You have multiple layout options to select for your reviews, that includes thumbnail excerpt with read more. link to the standard and expandable layout.
- Review approval option before it can be displayed.
- Restrict review submitter to provide Email-id before review submission.
- prevent any spam reviews submission using captcha feature.
- To better organize you can group your reviews by product.
- You can display summary statics of reviews over the group of products.
- Customize the labels, colors, font and other multiple options using the plugin.
- [submit-review]: you can display a form that will allow the visitor to submit a review of a product.
- [ultimate-reviews]: show the reviews products.
Thanks for reading my post, stay tuned and subscribe for latest tips and tricks shared by me every alternate week.